Thursday, October 13, 2011

Singing

The girls have taken up singing in the car. It's pretty funny because they like to sing Phineas and Ferb songs. Some of their favorites are "You're Busted," "I've Got a Nemesis," and "Gitchie, Gitchie Goo." It's spilling over into other activities too. We went to the planetarium and were climbing around on the replica of a Mars landscape and they broke out into "I'm the Queen of Mars." Then the other evening we were pulling taffy. We were standing around in the kitchen pulling and the girls were complaining that their arms hurt. Unfortunately, we still had 5 more minutes to go. I suggested they sing a song. They started singing a Silly Song from Veggie Tales about Sport Utility Vehicles. They had such fun singing; they forgot their arms hurt. And the taffy was yummy.

1 comments:

kristen said...

my kids love that show, and it is fun enough that i don't even mind having it on in the background.