We went to the Bingham family reunion a few weeks ago. Aaron's Grandma was a Bingham. We didn't know anyone at the reunion except the Smalleys, but everyone was really nice and we got to know quite a few family members.
The reunion was held at a farmer's property near Logan, UT. He had built a redneck waterslide for his kids one year and now rents it out to people. It was really fun.
Backwards is a good way to go--less water in your eyes.
After forcing Caleb to put on sun screen, he spent the rest of the day going down the water slide. I had to tackle him to get him to eat lunch. I had a hard time keeping track of him, he spent most of his time at the top of the water slide waiting to come down or racing back up to the top. I had rare glimpses of him as he came down, but it was often hard to tell if it was actually him, as there were two other cousins about his size with blonde hair and blue shorts.
PS I'm going to post Kirk's recipe for amazing dutch oven potatoes on yummyfooddance.blogspot.com.
PS I'm going to post Kirk's recipe for amazing dutch oven potatoes on yummyfooddance.blogspot.com.
1 comments:
looks like a lot of fun! i'm glad you were there to represent the family.
Post a Comment