I promised the Smalley kids I would post photos of their exploits at my house for Hannah's birthday party. Apparently Allison doesn't like to have her picture taken.
I got her decorating her cake.
One of our and the Smalley's favorite shows on Netflix is Man vs. Food. This guy goes around the country taking food challenges. You know the type--"eat this half a cow and it's free!" It's really a fun show. It kind of reminds me of the time that Homer is a food critic and everyone in town gets fat because everything is so good. You need a snack while watching the show. And afterwards you start reseaching your fabulous vacation to Detroit to sample the hamburgers.
So, Tim felt that he ought to have a Boy vs. Food challenge during our spaghetti dinner. He ate three very full plates of spaghetti in 15 minutes. I think he also ate a slice of homemade bread, but I couldn't see what he was eating through the carnage. I think he was a little sore afterwards.
So, Tim felt that he ought to have a Boy vs. Food challenge during our spaghetti dinner. He ate three very full plates of spaghetti in 15 minutes. I think he also ate a slice of homemade bread, but I couldn't see what he was eating through the carnage. I think he was a little sore afterwards.
Good thing the Smalleys are around. What would we do for fun otherwise?
2 comments:
Allison looks remarkably like both Emily and Mom at that age! Maybe it's the braids that do it. That looks like an awfully fun party.
So what was Tim's prize (other than a stomach ache)?
Post a Comment