Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lion Cookies, Anyone?

The other day I wanted something fun to do with Caleb. I also wanted to make delicious lime melt-aways. Caleb is always telling me that boys like to help their moms cook. So I asked him, "Do you want to help me make lime cookies?" He perks up "Lion cookies? Yeah!" I tried to convince him that the lime cookies would be great, but he kept going on about making the lion cookies and how he was going to decorate them and they would say roar and... Anyway, we ended up making plain old sugar cookies and decorating them together. Katrina was excited to help too. They both had LOTS of fun making and eating the cookies. We made about 3 dozen cookies and they were all gone by the next morning. Here are some pictures of us making the cookies. The kids were just so cute that I pulled out my camera and thought I would share.

1 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Awww! They are so cute all covered with frosting! Frost yourself was taken quite literally