Sunday, March 17, 2013

Three day Birthday

So today I'll be blogging for Mom, because she's too tired to do it herself. But this is my three part birthday celebration. The first day was actually on my birthday, when I got my family gifts and we had brownies.


Just dance ABBA
(foreshadowing)
The second day was a week and a day after my original birthday when the Smalleys 
came over and we had a dance off. There was prizes, it was fun.

Everyone dancing. . .  Allison we got you
right side of the room

final round
This is where the ABBA foreshadowing comes in, for our final round of dancing we danced to "Dancing Queen."  Andrew, Tim, Maggie and I danced in the final round.  Maggie won.


this was the only good pic of opening presents


Sabrina playing "what's that lump?"


now Tim
This the past summer we got a book called Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Detectives Extraordinaire. (You have all better have read it by the family reunion or you will get looks!)  It's about these two rabbits who become detectives and help a ten year old girl, Madeline, find her parents. It is really funny and Mr. Bunny is hysterical. So when Mr. and Mrs. Bunny had their children they played "What's That Lump?" The children would hide under blankets, and Mr. and Mrs. Bunny would hit them with a Nerf bat saying "in loud theatrical tones, "What's that lump!" The Smalleys read the book too, and as a result I received the "What's That Lump Un-official Game Set" for my birthday.  It's awesome.

Day three we celebrated my grandma's and my own birthday. We had a red velvet cake (which I refrained from turning into an armadillo.)
it's so pretty!!!




4 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Good job on your first post, Hannah! Happy Birthday! 14! Wow!

Hilary said...

Happy birthday Hannah! I love that everyone was dancing to abba!

Jen said...

That is a beautiful cake! And I'll check if our library has that book, but frankly I don't have high hopes (may have to check online. sigh.)

Boo said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Hannah! Good post - great dancing pics, gorgeous cake, and now I want to find that book. A birthday stretching over several days is always a great way to celebrate ;)