Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Caleb's New Scooter


Caleb has been riding Sophie's old scooter. It has three wheels which is good for a 3 year old, but it is covered in princesses and has a pink basket. In the last month, he has started wanting to ride the big scooters. The girls have been mostly tolerant of him, but occasionally, there would be tears because someone wasn't getting to ride their scooter when they wanted to. So, I decided it was time to get him his very own boy scooter. I found this excellent green one at Walmart. He wanted it out of the box so he could ride it as soon as I put it in the cart. The first day he rode it in the house, then outside, then back in the house. He is really good at riding a two wheel scooter.
He balances well and will get faster with time. He left it outside on the grass that first night. The first thing he did when he woke up was run outside to get his scooter. It had a little dew on it, so he got a rag to wipe it off. I had to laugh at this shade of things to come.

2 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Welcome to blog land!

Hilary said...

yay - i'm so excited you started a blog.